Get a 30% discount on any Particle products bought at the same time as any S2J product.
The Boron LTE is a powerful LTE CAT-M1/NB1 enabled device that can act as either a standalone cellular endpoint or LTE enabled gateway for Particle Mesh networks. It is based on the Nordic nRF52840 and has built-in battery charging circuitry so it’s easy to connect a Li-Po and deploy your local network in minutes..
The Boron is great for connecting existing projects to the Particle Device Cloud or as a gateway to connect an entire group of local endpoints where Wi-Fi is missing or unreliable.
u-blox SARA R410 LTE modem
- LTE CAT M1/ NB1 module with global hardware support (MVNO support for US only)
- 3GPP Release 13 LTE Cat M1
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF52840 SoC
- ARM Cortex-M4F 32-bit processor @ 64MHz
- 1MB flash, 256KB RAM
- IEEE 802.15.4-2006: 250 Kbps
- Bluetooth 5: 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps, 500 Kbps, 125 Kbps
- Supports DSP instructions, HW accelerated Floating Point Unit (FPU) calculations
- ARM TrustZone CryptoCell-310 Cryptographic and security module
- Up to +8 dBm TX power (down to -20 dBm in 4 dB steps)
- NFC-A tag
- On-board additional 4MB SPI flash
- 20 mixed signal GPIO (6 x Analog, 8 x PWM), UART, I2C, SPI
- Micro USB 2.0 full speed (12 Mbps)
- Integrated Li-Po charging and battery connector
- JTAG (SWD) Connector
- RGB status LED
- Reset and Mode buttons
- Dual SIM support: Nano 4FF and MFF2
- On-board PCB antenna
- u.FL connector for external antenna
- Meets the Adafruit Feather specification in dimensions and pinout
- FCC and PTCRB certified
- RoHS compliant (lead-free)
NB: Check first that your location has LTE CAT M1 capability before purchase.
More information is available on Particle.io's website